Do you ever think, how people survived without Google and Youtube? I go to YouTube for a lot of things, sometimes instead of binging on Netflix or Amazon Video I watch my favorite YouTubers.
It can be hard to discover new YouTubers so I asked my IG family what their favorite YouTubers are and discovered so many new ones. I’ve list them all below.
Here’s a list of my favorites:
- KathleenLights – She is the sweetest, does a lot of easy to imitate looks and she’s from Miami 😉
- LustreLux – She’s super down to earth, does a lot of full coverage looks.
- Roxette Arisa – All her routines are flawless and she’s funny.
- NikkieTutorials – Umm, she doesn’t even need an explanation, go to her channel ASAP.
- Olivia Jade – Remember, Aunt Becky from Full House? Well this is her daughter. I like that she does a lot of simple, natural, dewy looks.
- Kelsey Simone – She does a lot of different types of videos, she’s so cute and she’s Christian. I love her aesthetic which is mostly black and white (my favorite colors as well).
- SunKissAlba – She’s the reason why I started leaving my hair curly. She’s awesome and is all about the natural stuff.
- Dana Marie – She has the best curly hair product reviews, oh and the best curls. This girl knows her stuff.
- ellebangs – I recently discovered her, she does in-depth videos about hair stuff but goes much more in depth, for example, ‘why you can’t go from brunette to blonde in one day’.
- House & Home – All types of tours and tips for home decorating.
- Live Your Style – She has great tips for organizing, decorating, etc.
- PickUpLimes – We have recently been going vegetarian and she has been my go-to for recipes and ideas on meal prepping. Her presentation is amazing.
These are new channels I discovered from my IG fam:
- Mariah Leonard
- Desi Perkins
- Stephanie Nicole
- Nicole Guerriero
- Manny MUA
- Kristen Leanne
- Jaclyn Hill
- Teni Panosian
- The Ace Family
- Carolina Ortiz J.
- Health Nut