Fall is my absolute favorite season of the year. The change in colors of the leaves, the yummy drinks, the cozy clothes you can pull out of the closet and of course all the delicious scents. I’m all about woodsy/warm scents so I wanted to share with you my favorite perfumes for this season.
1) Nirvana Rose from Elizabeth & James. Every time I’ve used this perfume lately I’ve gotten compliments on it. It’s a really unique blend of rose with a musky undertone and it smells sooo good, but to be honest you will either love it or hate it.
- Top – rose de mai
- Middle – fresh geranium
- Base – vetiver
2) YSL Mon Paris. It’s the most floral scent on the list. Self-described as “a fruity floral women’s fragrance and the ultimate French perfume”.
- Top – red berries
- Middle – white datura flower
- Base – white musk
3) Maison Margiela REPLICA ‘By the Fireplace’ is the ULTIMATE Winter scent. It literally smells like you are sitting by a fireplace roasting marshmallows, which is not for everyone but I love it! Replica as a brand has some of the most unique scents. The goal of the brand is to take you back to an era or a moment in time through the packaging and scents. Just take a look at this description:
The comfort of wood crackling in the fireplace while snow falls outside is evoked with the warm and spicy perfumes of clove oil, orange flower, vanilla, and chestnut.
Fragrance Family: Warm & Spicy
Fragrance Notes: Clove Oil, Chestnut Accord, Vanilla Accord
4) Lolita Lempicka, is an oldy but a goody. I’ve purchased this perfume numerous times already. It’s no longer sold in department stores but as I was writing this post I realized Wal-Mart sells it! I had no idea, I usually find it in the little perfume stores at the mall. This is a fragrance that has become a staple in my collection and it can be used year-round. This is the most versatile and the one with the sweetest notes which probably appeals to most people.
- Top Notes: lemon, star anise, ivy, violet, pineapple, mahogany.
- Middle Notes: licorice, lily of the valley, vetiver, jasmine, amaryllis, orris.
- Base Notes: praline, tobacco, white musk, vanilla, almond, tonka bean.
You can easily shop any of these scents and find out pricing here.